Discover Carpal Tunnel Treatment from Our Toronto Clinic
Table of Contents
- 1 Discover Carpal Tunnel Treatment from Our Toronto Clinic
- 1.1 Are you suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome?
- 1.2 Non Surgical Carpal Tunnel Treatment!Schedule Your Appointment Today. Call us on (416) 479 – 8311
- 1.3 Here are the Different Signs of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in hands:
- 1.4 Chiropractor for Carpal Tunnel Treatment
- 1.5 Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment Toronto
- 1.6 What Method Does a Chiropractor use for Carpal Tunnel?
- 1.7 Can Chiropractors Help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Looking for carpal tunnel treatment? Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs in hands once the median nerve near the carpal tunnel is pressed. The forearm and the palm is connected by a duct called “carpal tunnel”. This tunnel has a very small space, which causes carpal tunnel syndrome due to the extended tendons or nerve passing through it.
Are you suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome?
Many people don’t know that chiropractic adjustments are one of the best treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome. Our adjustments help to relieve pressure on the nerves and restore function. This can help to reduce pain, inflammation, and other symptoms associated with carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you’re looking for an effective and affordable treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, chiropractic adjustments may be the answer for you. Our adjustments are gentle and safe, and they can provide relief from your symptoms quickly.
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation and find out if chiropractic adjustments are right for you!
Non Surgical Carpal Tunnel Treatment!
Schedule Your Appointment Today. Call us on (416) 479 – 8311
Here are the Different Signs of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in hands:
- Lack of adequate sleep and rest as caused by tingling finger and numb hands
- Wrist or hand pain which impedes daily normal activities
- Forearm may have tingling sensations.
- Hands are cold to touch while the forearm are warm
- Tingling and numbness of the fingers and hands are reasons for the sleep pattern disturbance of the individual
- Reduce muscle strength in the hands and wrists
- Incapability to hold objects with hands
- Painful sensation the neck and shoulder
Chiropractor for Carpal Tunnel Treatment
These are the different signs of carpal tunnel syndrome in the initial phase of the condition. With the use of the natural as well as non-invasive treatment, these early stages can simply be reversed in 1-2 weeks. Having said that, many people are searching for different methods just to impede this problem.
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is often related to work long periods of typing at the computer. With acute pain, short five minute breaks are required giving the wrists and the hands sufficient amount of time to calm and relax. This is also advisable for some body parts that exert same repetitive movements.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment Toronto
Carpal tunnel is a work-disabling condition that an individual easily acquired, but it is certainly manageable. Managing the different signs of carpal tunnel syndrome can be done by intensification and stretching the hands and wrists or by having several breaks for 15 seconds each especially in between the repetitive activities that the individual performs.
What Method Does a Chiropractor use for Carpal Tunnel?
Medicines and drugs such as pain relievers offer temporary relief and do not offer long-term solutions. If you are looking for a natural solution without drugs or surgery, then carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) can be treated by chiropractic care. The methods most chiropractors use to treat CTS include manipulation to clear the interferences on the nerves of the wrist, elbow and upper shoulder, cold laser therapy, and wrist supports.
Can Chiropractors Help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
In a study for chiropractic treatment for carpal tunnel, 25 people diagnosed with CTS were able to report significant improvements when tested against their hand range of motion, arm strength and how much pain they had after their chiropractic treatment. At least six months later these were shown to still be maintained.
If you would like to ask some questions about signs of carpal tunnel and how a natural solution can work for you, please call our office in Toronto on 416 479 – 8311 and ask for Dr. Kris Dorken.