Please read the following important information regarding Covid-19:
At this time, Core Wellness Centre, chiropractor in Toronto, will remain Open. We are closely monitoring the situation and are committed to mitigating exposure to and transmission of this novel infection.
In an effort to protect our community, we will be asking you for your cooperation as we take the following precautions:
1) Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you:
- Are sick with upper respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing and/or a fever. Please stay at home, self-isolate, drink fluids and rest. We will be very happy to see you when you return to health.
- Are self-monitoring after a potential exposure.
- Have travelled internationally in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions about whether you should reschedule your appointment because of illness or recent travel, please contact our office and we will help guide you. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, such as trouble breathing, please go to your closest emergency room immediately.
2) We will be asking all patients a series of screening questions related to recent illnesses. If you do visit the clinic with symptoms of an illness, you will be asked to return home or receive medical attention.
3) Additional steps that we will be taking in order to lower the risk of infection include: disinfecting surfaces more frequently including tables, doorknobs, chairs and other surfaces; making more bottles of hand sanitizer available for all patients upon entering and leaving the clinic.
For any of you who would like more information about the Coronavirus, I encourage you to visit Toronto Public Health.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the office!
Dr. Kris Dorken and The Core Wellness Centre Team
Core Wellness Centre
Office: 416 479 8311
Fax: 416 479 8312
Are you in pain?
We can help! Get your lifestyle back without side effects or drugs, and while addressing the root cause of your pain for long lasting results.
Chiropractic Treatment is a natural, holistic, and safe approach.
Dr. Kris is fully trained in Activator Technique, Y-Axis Traction Strap and Pediatric Chiropractor (CACCP)
Suffer from a Sports Injury, Slip and Fall, RSI or WSIB Workplace Injury? Our Physiotherapy gets you back on your feet fast!
Physiotherapy may be effective for:
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Sports injuries
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Joint and muscle problems
- Mobility issues
Motor Vehicle Accident
Injured in a car accident?
Recover quickly using state-of-the art technology for whiplash treatment, back pain, neck pain, numbness or tingling or headaches.
Our treatment plans aim to reduce pain as soon as possible.
FREE Motor Vehicle Accident Treatment Checklist
Registered Massage Therapy
Registered Massage Therapy can be part of your personalized therapy program.
Our licensed RMT specializes in a dynamic style of therapeutic massage combining deep precise pressure, cooperative movement and postural education.
Ask About Our RMT Service!
Your Health Starts Here
Core Wellness Centre | Toronto Chiropractors and Physiotherapy
Midtown Toronto Chiropractor: Wychwood, Hillcrest, Forest Hill, St Clair Ave W
726 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M6C 1B3
Flexible appointments and urgent care.