Spine Clinic Toronto Offering Spinal Decompression Therapy
The spine clinic Toronto at Core Wellness Centre is pleased to offer Spinal Decompression Therapy and Y-Axis Strap Traction which can be a successful, non-surgical alternative treatment for relieving low back, neck pain, radiating arm and leg pain and treatment for back pain after a car accident.
Non-Surgical spinal decompression therapy is a revolutionary new technology used primarily to treat disc injuries in the neck and in the low back. This treatment option is very safe and utilizes FDA cleared medical equipment to apply slight and precise forces in cycles mixed with relaxation.
Spine Clinic Toronto at Core Wellness Centre, is a specialized facility that offers a variety of services to help patients with back pain.
The clinic’s team of spine specialists includes chiropractors, physiotherapists, and decompression therapists.
Spinal decompression therapy, is a non-surgical treatment that uses traction to stretch the spine and relieve pressure on the discs and nerves.
Core Wellness Centre also offers chiropractic care, which is a hands-on approach to health care that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. In addition, the clinic offers physiotherapy, which is a form of physical therapy that uses exercises and other modalities to help patients recover from injuries and improve their overall health.
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve optimum spine health, and the team of specialists at the clinic offers a comprehensive approach to care and many patients enjoy the treatment at our Spine Clinic Toronto, as it is usually quite comfortable and well tolerated. Many patients even fall asleep during treatment.
Spine Clinic Toronto Spinal Care Program is An Effective Treatment For
- Disc Herniation (condition that can occur anywhere along the spine, but most often occurs in the lower back)
- Disc Buldgen (an apparent generalized extension of disc tissues beyond the edges of the edge of vertebrae)
- Slipped disc (when a soft cushion of tissue between the bones in your spine pushes out)
- Ruptured disc (If you have a ruptured disc, sciatica may get worse when you bend over with your legs straight or when you sit because movements tug on the sciatic nerve)
- Spinal Stenosis (when the space inside the backbone is small, putting pressure on the spinal cord and nerves)
- Spinal Arthritis (may be related to wear and tear, autoimmune disorders, infection and other conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease (symptoms of back or neck pain caused by wear-and-tear on a spinal disc)
- Sciatica (pain that travels along the sciatic nerve from the lower back through the hips and down each leg)
- Osteoarthritis (the cartilage within a joint begins to break down and the underlying bone begins to change)
- Chronic lower back pain (pain that continues for 12 weeks or longer, even after an initial injury or underlying cause of acute low back pain has been treated)
- Arm and leg pain (may be caused by a chronic condition like arthritis, tendinitis, or bursitis or misalignments of the spine)
- Failed back surgery (without metal implants)
- Compression fractures (a type of broken bone that can cause your vertebrae to collapse, making them shorter)
Spinal Care Treatment Programs Can Include (But Is Not Limited To)
- Chiropractic Care
- Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Y Strap Adjustments
- Vibration Machines
- Home Based Exercises
How Do I Get Started?
Dr. Kris Dorken would like to learn if you are a candidate for Spinal Decompression Therapy. An Initial assessment will be undertaken to collect information to bring back for review with Dr. Kris, spine specialist Toronto.
About Core Wellness Centre
Core Wellness Centre is a fully encompassing clinic for back pain and neck pain, chiropractic services for workplace injuries, physiotherapist at our midtown Toronto Clinic, RMT registered massage therapist, y-axis traction, cold laser therapy (LLLT) and vibrational therapy with on-site x-rays if requried.
Just call Core Wellness Centre on 416 479 8311 to arrange a thorough consultation and examination.
Please bring any MRI, CT or x-ray reports for Dr. Kris to review.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.