Spine Clinic Toronto Offering Spinal Decompression Therapy
Our spine clinic Toronto offers this technique of spinal decompression therapy.
Spine Clinic Toronto at Core Wellness Centre, is a specialized facility that offers a variety of services to help patients with back pain.
The clinic’s team of spine specialists includes chiropractors, physiotherapists, and decompression therapists.
Spinal decompression therapy, is a non-surgical treatment that uses traction to stretch the spine and relieve pressure on the discs and nerves.
Welcome to our spine clinic Toronto at Core Wellness Centre
We specialize in providing chiropractic, physiotherapy and RMT services tailored to your unique needs and dedicated to improving your spinal health and overall well-being.
Whether you’re seeking relief from chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or aiming to enhance your physical performance, our comprehensive range of specialized treatments can help.
Our goal is to restore proper spinal function, alleviate discomfort, and promote optimal health,
so you can enjoy a pain-free life.
Take the first step towards a healthier spine by scheduling an appointment at our trusted spine clinic in Toronto. Experience the difference that personalized chiropractic care can make in your life. Contact us today and let our dedicated team help you achieve a better quality of life through improved spinal health.
Core Wellness Centre offers Chiropractic care, Y-Axis Traction Adjustments, Physiotherapy, Vibration Machines and RMT, Registered Massage Therapy to help patients recover from injuries and chronic pain and improve their overall health.
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve optimum spine health, and the team of specialists at the clinic offers a comprehensive approach to care.
Many patients enjoy the treatment at our Spine Clinic Toronto, as it is usually quite comfortable and well tolerated.
Contact us on (416) 479-8311 for more information or simply book an appointment here.
Spine Clinic Toronto Spinal Care Program is An Effective Treatment For
- Disc Herniation (condition that can occur anywhere along the spine, but most often occurs in the lower back)
- Disc Buldgen (an apparent generalized extension of disc tissues beyond the edges of the edge of vertebrae)
- Slipped disc (when a soft cushion of tissue between the bones in your spine pushes out)
- Ruptured disc (If you have a ruptured disc, sciatica may get worse when you bend over with your legs straight or when you sit because movements tug on the sciatic nerve)
- Spinal Stenosis (when the space inside the backbone is small, putting pressure on the spinal cord and nerves)
- Spinal Arthritis (may be related to wear and tear, autoimmune disorders, infection and other conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease (symptoms of back or neck pain caused by wear-and-tear on a spinal disc)
- Sciatica (pain that travels along the sciatic nerve from the lower back through the hips and down each leg)
- Osteoarthritis (the cartilage within a joint begins to break down and the underlying bone begins to change)
- Chronic lower back pain (pain that continues for 12 weeks or longer, even after an initial injury or underlying cause of acute low back pain has been treated)
- Arm and leg pain (may be caused by a chronic condition like arthritis, tendinitis, or bursitis or misalignments of the spine)
- Failed back surgery (without metal implants)
- Compression fractures (a type of broken bone that can cause your vertebrae to collapse, making them shorter)
Spinal Care Treatment Programs Can Include (But Is Not Limited To)
- Chiropractic Care
- Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Y Strap Adjustments
- Vibration Machines
- Home Based Exercises
How Do I Get Started?
Dr. Kris Dorken would like to learn if you are a candidate for Spinal Decompression Therapy. An Initial assessment will be undertaken to collect information to bring back for review with Dr. Kris, spine specialist Toronto.
About Core Wellness Centre
Core Wellness Centre is a fully encompassing clinic for back pain and neck pain, chiropractic services for workplace injuries, physiotherapist at our midtown Toronto Clinic, RMT registered massage therapist, y-axis traction, cold laser therapy (LLLT) and vibrational therapy with on-site x-rays if requried.
Just call Core Wellness Centre on (416) 479-8311 to arrange a thorough consultation and examination.
Please bring any MRI, CT or x-ray reports for Dr. Kris to review.